- Vacuum upholstery regularly to keep accumulated dirt from damaging fabrics.
- Seat cushions will wear less and more evenly if flipped and rotated regularly.
- Petting your upholstered furniture with a rubber-gloved hand will lift pet hair, making it easier to vacuum off.
- Keep damaging sunlight, which can cause fading over time, off upholstered furniture by closing blinds or curtains by day.
- Schedule regular professional upholstery cleaning to avoid the buildup of musty or undesirable odors.
Get Your Free Estimate Appointment Now!
or Simply Call Us at (203) 542-7881